Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Drinking grean tea with honey, eating a luna bar and watching UP. Trying to relax my mind.. In absolutely no relation to my getting healthy, but completely intertwined... I am in such a funk. I simply don't know what to blog about today, because I'm feeling so blah. I've been fighting off this bit'o'funk... but this morning it really hit me hard after an awful dream. Unfortunately all of this blah mindedness is making me think "chocolate, latte, ice cream". I'm a stress, and bummed out eater. Proud of myself for making the right chocies so far, but just wish I could shake this feeling. It's not even as if I can just pin point it to one issue bothering me, it's just an over all feeling of ick.

The meal plan has become second nature to me at this point. Thinking I want to start experimenting more with creating my own 300 calorie meals, rather than using the meals from the book. Even if it's only for 2 or 3 of the 5 meals.

Working out is still getting easier. Although the last couple of days I've burned far less calories than usual. That bums me out. Is it because I'm feeling so funked out, or do I need to take it up another level? Maybe both, honestly....

No comments:

Post a Comment