Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 4: A Slight Slip

ok.... so I had a little slip today. My weakness has always been sweet tea, and i just really got a craving for it today. I went and got a sweet tea from sonic. It was amazing, however completely left my stomache upset. I suppose this means my body is really diggin the whole eating healthy bit.

I've also been really struggling to consume all 5 meals. My tummy is telling me "too much food!!", so I've been having to eat smaller portions than what they suggest in their nutrition plan. We'll see if it affects me or not.

My legs are still hurting so so bad... Even with all of the stretching. We got our heart monitors today!! They are super awesome. Not only does it show our heart rate, but it shows calories burned... so that's cool.

Tonight is a recovery workout, so I'm assuming stretching of some sort. I'm excited for that!!! :)
All in all so good so far. Definitely getting easier by the day. We're already over the hump for the first week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment